Controls Engineer – Minneapolis
They are currently seeking to add additional Controls Engineers to our team. On top of regular pay and our company benefits, this position can accrue comp time, has a regular 8am-5pm schedule, and opportunities for bonuses, incentives, and commissions above base pay!
In this role, the candidate will:
- Collaborate with our controls team to take projects from the initial sales order through to the completed installation.
- Write code for PLC and HMI programs.
- Work with EAI development team to produce innovative solutions that meet the needs of an ever-expanding list of customers and industries.
- Develop and enhance challenging and unique projects.
The successful candidate would possess:
- An electrical background and proficient knowledge of PLC programming.
- Two- or Four-year degree in Electrical Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or equivalent education/experience.
- Professional presence and foster an attitude that is positive and open to new ideas.
- A valid U.S. driver’s license and passport (or be able to obtain one).
- Must be able to travel to Canada.
- Must be able to climb ladders, grain legs, or similar.
- Must be able to tolerate dusty work environments.
- This position will require travel (about 20-25%) to customer sites to install the project (working hours and schedule may vary when traveling)