Electrical Design Engineer – Evansville
Location: Evansville IN
- Process knowledge and understanding of electrical control equipment including PLCs, distributed I/O systems, Variable Frequency Drives, and other related equipment.
- Develop electrical drawings sets which includes Bill of Materials, elementary drawings, network drawings, and 1-Line / 3-Line power distribution drawings.
- Design electrical control cabinets based on UL508A standards including circuit breaker sizing, cooling requirements, and other design criteria
- Familiar with UL508A and the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Develop purchase requisitions
- Perform onsite investigations
- Work with other departments including fabrication, automation and warehouse to ensure an efficient transition from design implementation to completed project.
- Proficient in Autocad
- Experience with design utilizing UL508A standards preferred
- UL508A MTL Certification considered a Plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years experience in the automation or industrial field
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field