Lead Controls Engineer
1. Provide electrical and/or pneumatic design direction. Architect controls system.
2. Supervise and support generation of CAD schematics. Redline schematic as required in the design phase of the project as well as in debug and startup phases.
3. Provide programming for systems (this may include PLC, HMI, Robotic, C++, Visual Basic, etc.).
4. Supervise engineers, panel and field assembly so that all project requirements are met.
5. Lead startup and debug efforts.
6. Provide acceptance, installation and startup support at customer’s facilities as required