Location: Raleigh NC
Location: Hybrid position with work in customer facilities as needed. Up to 25% regional travel for those in or within 45 – 60 minutes of RTP (Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill) area of North Carolina. Preference will be given to candidates based in RTP and surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone with a solid background in Project Management with engineering experience (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical preferred) and at least seven years of experience in the process control industry, preferably in Life Sciences, or Chemical Manufacturing.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in process controls and systems integration
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline or other related field or equivalent work experience and training
- Experience as an autonomous Project Manager who understands the current version of the PMBOK
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques, project flow, and processes
- Regulated industry experience – preferably GAMP and common pharmaceutical/Life-Sciences validation practices
- Experience with project forecast, estimates, and proposals that meet client’s business and functional requirements
- Experience with technical management of all changes to the project plan, tracking project’s execution, and financials
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced agile work environment, which requires proactiveness and good communication skills to keep your teammates and clients up to dat
- Ability to delegate effectively, motivate team members
- Ability to coach & develop others on the Project Management process
- Ability to manage projects of varying sizes as assigned, by adhering to budgets to complete tasks
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/MS Project
- Ability to tour and work at manufacturing sites which may include activities such as climbing stairs, different sized ladders, and stairways
- Ability to travel for projects when required
- Able to carry at least 20lbs, which could include computer equipment, laptop bags, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of experience in process controls and systems integration
- BS Degree in Engineering or MS in Project Management
- Firsthand industrial automation experience, preferably in an OEM or factory, supporting automated equipment in factory or building automated equipment for manufacturer
- Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, or Chemical Industry experience
- Experience in assisting with quoting projects, writing specifications, test protocols, and drawing updates
- A one-team mentality; valuing teammates’, partners’, and clients’ individual skills and strengths directed towards common goals resulting in superior outcomes
- Program Management experience is a Plus
- SmartSheet Experience is a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.