- Oversee and manage multiple projects from the point it is sold to the point the customer signs off and says they are pleased with the implementation and that no further work is required.
- Organize and coordinate key internal and external meetings, monitor the progress of the project to make sure timelines are being met, and help to overcome any roadblocks in projects that could cause challenges for others.
- Be a main point of contact for customers, electricians, millwrights, dealers, and other necessary contacts.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to provide technical assistance and research where needed, to provide the customer with the best solution for their needs.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of electrical systems, codes, and regulations to guide project decisions, ensuring technical accuracy and compliance. Provide expert input on electrical design, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Assist in developing quotes that will meet the specifications required by the customer.
- Work closely with the customer to obtain information on motor sizing, flow of the facility, and other details that are vital to the success of the project. This is done in a timely manner which allows the Operations Team to push projects through to completion.
- Ensure that information is available for the Operations Team to meet their deadlines.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Three (3) or more years of experience as a Sales Engineer or Project Manager in the feed, agronomy, bulk material handling, or similar industry.
- An in-depth understanding of electrical and mechanical structures, layouts, and configurations.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers in both a technical and non-technical nature.
- Must be able to travel periodically (expected less than 5%) as needed to complete project requirements.
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and passport (or be able to obtain) and must be able to travel to Canada.
- Follow and exhibit the qualities of each of our core values: Empathy, Approachability, Integrity, and Perseverance.