Account Executive – California
BIG UPSIDE with UNLIMITED commission STRUCTURE.
- Experience with professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales,
client needs assessment, and sales plan development including business case
development, presentations, proposals, closing the sale, & client follow up
- Strong end-user selling and negotiating skills
- 3+ Years selling B2B products or services in a quota-bearing hunting role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Self-initiated, enthusiastic, and driven to succeed
- Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- Solid grasp of networking and client/server architecture concept
- IT services/solutions sales experience; any combination of MSP, cloud, cybersecurity
- sales experience, and knowledge a plus
Travel Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, ability
to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight, and limited weekends as needed.
Applicants selected will be subject to the department of motor vehicles, credit, and
criminal background checks.