Senior Accounting Manager – Florida
Location: West Palm Beach FL
We are looking for an Accounting Sr. Manager who will be responsible for managing, executing and overseeing global Record to Report (RTR) activities focused on quality and timely core accounting activities. You will deliver key Controllership objectives while supporting the Mission & Vision of Corporate Finance.
This is an excellent opportunity to evaluate, analyze and manage complex accounting activities to ensure they are in alignment with US GAAP and Corporate policies with a focus on financial reporting and internal control activities. In addition, this role will engage with key internal and external Business Partners, Segment Controllers and others on complex accounting projects and processes around RTR level activities. Oversee global RTR activities and processes ensuring results and reporting are in alignment with external corporate reporting requirements. This role will own critical accounting activities and processes, manage global BPO teams, and have responsibility over SOX results and reporting for global processes and projects. Reports to the Assistant Controller, Center of Excellence-Record to Report.
This role will manage and transform global RTR COE functions, streamline processes while ensuring uniform controls. This role engages on critical and complex accounting activities, partners with COE members to transform the delivery of accurate financial results with a strong focus on internal control environment. The COE structure and model is a critical part of Company transformation with a clear focus on analysis and decisioning the overall taxonomy for the RTR function and ownership between Company and a BPO structure. This role is a critical support for the transformation of the RTR COE.
- Manage and oversee global RTR activities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and report on global control activities including support of internal and external audit activities
- Own and deliver on global RTR projects to streamline activity and deliver best practices for RTR COE
- Ability to communicate and influence key internal and external business partners, including BPO partners
- Owns the transformation of the accounting and controls processes for Company RTR COE activities
- Ensures accurate and timely financial results, monthly closing and compliance activities for complex RTR processes
- Transform programs and processes to consolidate activities and standardize across multiple Segments
- Analyze complex activities across Segments, along with review and analysis of global balance sheet accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 9+ years US GAAP Accounting experience
- An advanced degree is preferred in an Accounting discipline or MBA
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent preferred or the ability and eligibility to obtain certification
- Good communication skills both written and verbal