This position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works with IT, Business, and Third-Party vendors to gather requirements for retail system enhancements and upgrades.
- Evaluates and delivers new technologies and solutions, including hardware and software, and provides documentation for store solutions and projects.
- Delivers assignments and project deliverables within specified time frames, adhering to established standards and guidelines individually and as a member of a team.
- Communicates with internal customers, vendors, peers and management teams to provide updates and project status.
- Works with others to facilitate completion of assignmentsprojects on time.
- Recognizes, documents, and implements process/project improvements.
- Ensures that established change and release management processes are followed.
- Assists with creating or enhancing documentation for retail systems solutions and projects.
- Provides training documentation to support teams as appropriate.
- Participates in scheduled meetings with key team members to review project feedback, tasks, action items and lessons learned.
- Provide specialist level problem resolution for Production Support Issues.
- Interact with internal and Third-Party technical resources for problem resolution andor major issues.
- Performs other job duties as required.
Job Requirements (General):
- BS degree in IT field or equivalent combination of education and experience-based learning.
- 3 or more years of experienceknowledge of retail systems.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and customer service skills; must be detail oriented with an ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision.
- Requires good presentation and communication skills as well as team participation.
- Must be able to interact with management and team in a remote work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively to various audiences, orally and written.
- Ability to process information, including gathering, interpreting, assessing, organizing, and verifying data and material problems with computer hardware and software.
- Ability to effectively research, analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking and use of keyboard/computer. Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to significant telephone contact with employees and customers and can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little or no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work can include long hours, week-ends, holidays, occasional trips outside the area and overnight stays.
Job Requirements (Preferred):
- Experience with Radiant POS, Verifone POS, and or PDI (Back Office) solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent.
- Experience with C Sharp or other .NET languages.
- Experience with VBScript, PowerShell, or other scripting languages.