Sr Payroll Manager
Location: Youngstown OH
The Payroll Manager will manage the organization’s payroll functions for the Americas, including Canada and South America. The payroll manager, ensures employee payments are processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with country/government regulations. The payroll manager is responsible for implementing new payroll and timekeeping platforms, as needed; and will manage the application support for timekeeping and payroll systems as the subject matter expert.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of Americas’ employee payroll including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Maintains all timekeeping systems, UKG and ADP eTime as the SME, this includes all interfaces between Trivium HR and payroll systems
- Ensures compliance with country, federal, state, and local payroll, wage and hour laws, CBAs and employee associations.
- Facilitates continuous process improvements and best practices
- Provides support in a variety of audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Develops and tracks department KPIs to drive improvements, reducing noncompliance and increasing efficiency
- Review, maintain and identify changes needed for internal controls and SOX compliance
- Manages daily operations and workflow of the department
- Management responsibilities include Interviewing, training new staff, and performance evaluations for payroll department team members
- Perform all other job duties as assigned
Qualifications And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of 10 years of related experience required.
- Extensive knowledge of the payroll function including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
- Extensive knowledge of ADP eTime and UKG timekeeping systems
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal-written, interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with internal and external customers and team.
- Experience with ADP WFN or ADP enterprise.
- SAP or other ERP experience preferred